Thursday, November 19, 2009

Guess this Craft

...and so it begins...Madison brought home this lovely craft she made at school. She was absolutely delighted with it and proclamied it MUST sit on the table for Thanksgiving. Oh, it's on our table alright, and Tiger is very excited with this feather creation.

So, what is this creation? Well, normally, I find this info out when I pick Madison up at preschool. However, on this particular day, Edward stopped in and got the kids. He didn't ask Ms. Carol, Madison's teacher, about the craft, so we were left wondering over the weekend.


Any ideas??


I did find out, but I'm interested to see if anyone has a great idea of their own :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Spirit stick?

I have no clue.

newmanfamily said...

Don't you love when they actually ask you about it as well. You are like well, you tell me what it is. ha! I have blown it up and looked at it twice. It almost looks like there is something at the bottom but I can't tell for sure. So is it a turkey with the feathers sticking up? Or an indian feather headpiece? You have to let us know.

Harry and Mer said...

I've got it! In preparation for the upcoming holiday season, Madison has created a centerpiece that will last now through Christmas. It is reindeer antlers with turkey feathers covering them! The reason Edward probably didn't ask Madison's teacher is because he's a hunter and it just made sense to him. That's my guess. Miss you guys! :-)