Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Birthday Party at Cassie's House

by Madison and Luke

Saturday was a good day, as we drove up to Raleigh to help our friend, Cassandra, celebrate her second birthday.

Cassie's parents decided to get out a slip-n-slide for us to play on. In addition, they also got out a small pool, and we decided this slide would be fun going into the pool. Notice, I didn't let my pretty dress ruin my pool fun.

Cassie and I are trying to decide if it's better to swim with a dress or a swimsuit.


Hmmm, what to do next...everything is so much fun.

Oh yeah, I think I'll check out the slip-n-slide.

That was fun! I ended up spending most of the afternoon on the slip-n-slide.

No cake for me, again...

...but, Mommy promised me I could eat cake at my birthday party. Now, how long do I have to wait for that? I had a pretty good afternoon. I chilled out most of the time, and I even took a short nap while my sister and Cassie played in the pool.

Happy Birthday, Cassie! We had a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a great time!! The pictures are so cute... please upload them to snapfish so I can order some from Target. I start school tomorrow, talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

OMG - you guys are sooo cute!! first, i cannot believe Madison is on a slip & slide, that seems like an activity for older kis. and second - LUKE HAS THE MOST ADORABLE SMILEY FACE!!!! uh-oh Martha, he's going to be a little heart breaker.
Carin