Carter and I tried to pose together for a few pictures. They didn't turn out as well as we had hoped. I was being silly and falling into Carter a lot instead of looking at the camera. Then, Madison jumped in for the pictures too, so it was a little chaotic. Here they are:
This is as good as it's going to get for our four month shot.

Madison wanted to pose with me. Notice, Carter managed to get into the picture too.
Madison and I are having a chat....we decided to match today. Actually, Mommy put me in Clemson Orange, and then Madison wanted to wear orange too.
This is Duck. He's my sleeping pal. Mommy and Daddy's next door neighbor from Florida, Terry and his wife, Diane, sent me Duck. I LOVE him. He now travels with me.

This is how I like to sleep with Duck. It scares Mommy because I put him over my face. Even when she takes him off my face, I manage to put him back where I want him.

Duck is cool.

Yup, I feel a nap coming on...



No comments:
Post a Comment