I turned six months old this week and went in for my checkup this afternoon:
Weight-18 lbs. 15 oz. -90th percentile
Height-27 inches -90th percentile
Current size-12 month clothing, size 2 or 3 in shoes, and size 4 diapers
And, I have TWO TEETH!!! They came in together last week while Mommy and Daddy were in Chicago (they knew it would happen like that). Both are on the bottom. Bring on the steak!
My shots were okay, but I didn't think it was fair Madison got a treat when I had the shots...I don't understand Daddy's nurses!
Current activies-Army crawling and rolling everywhere, along with the doorway jumper, playing with my feet
Favorite food-Squash and sweet potato/apple combo
New thing-my sippy cup-love holding it, but it scared me when water came out of it, sitting up unassisted

Yup, my hair has turned almost all blonde. Blonde hair, blue eyes...






I'm borrowing this Jumperoo from Madison's and my friend, Cassandra and her sister, Julianne. Julianne, while big at birth two weeks ago, isn't quite ready for it. I really like the Jumperoo, but I think I still like my doorway jumper better. Just so you know, whenever Mommy is on the computer and I'm not taking a nap, I'm in the Jumperoo.



2 comments:
Maybe you get your size and looks from your Uncle Harry. He is 6'3" and has blond hair and blue eyes!
Luke, you're almost as big as cousin P, who is weighing in at a whopping 23.4 lbs. at age 22 mo. We can't wait to see you and your big sister, Madison. Hope you'll be back in Tenn. soon.
Post a Comment