Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

by Madison and Luke

Since Daddy only had to work part of the day, we made the most of his time off by visiting the pumpkin patch. Although the weather was unseasonably warm at 80 degrees, and it didn't feel much like Fall, we managed to keep ourselves out of trouble, while still having a good time.
We decided to wear our Halloween outfits. I loved the pumpkins and the hay. We couldn't take a hayride because Mommy is allergic to hay, but that was okay anyways. The tractor was a little scary.

Mommy and Daddy had a tough time getting us to stand still and smile for the camera.

I enjoyed chasing the chickens and rooster. I found a really cool rooster, named Kellogg, but he walked away before I could take his picture. I got to hear him crow a few times.


Another picture attempt...not great. I guess we were acting as Luke's shirt said, "Monster in Training."

Luke can't run away, so his pictures are a little better right now.


I picked out this pumpkin for myself. Good thing I didn't go by Mommy's family rule of having to carry whatever you pick out (Luke picked out a baby pumpkin that was in the stroller).


I can hold it!

While everyone else was messing with the pumpkin, I was trying to get out.



Oh, Mommy caught me. I enjoyed my first pumpkin patch visit.

No comments: