Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tennessee Thanksgiving

by Madison and Luke


We spent Thanksgiving Day driving to Tennessee where we spent the weekend with Nana, Pop, Uncle Jason, Aunt Erika, and our cousins Mackenzie and Kaitlann. Things were crazy with four little kids, but that's just the way it is.
Snuggling with Mommy is always fun. Kaitlann seemed to really take to Mommy and wanted to sit with her a lot. She spent a lot of time hanging out with Mommy while we were there.
Caught again-Mommy and Kaitlann
Kaitlann and I really had fun with our tea party.
We took turns "making" the tea.
Daddy even joined in on the party. I think he wanted something to drink.
Kaitlann, she's nine months younger than Madison

Daddy and Luke spent some "guy" time together

Luke had to seek out Uncle Jason for some additional guy time.


Kaitlann and Madison...yes, we have another cousin, Mackenzie, but she was sick most of the weekend.


Luke found another guy, Oreo. He loved playing with Oreo.
Getting licked was a new experience for Luke.


Guy time with Pop


Hanging out with Pop


Nana bought matching dresses for us, and we managed to get dressed and sit still for a few minutes.




Thankfully, Luke can report he didn't get a dress! But, Nana did get him an outfit to coordinate with the girls. Luke loves his girls.

1 comment:

newmanfamily said...

Madison and Luke,
Looks like you all had a good time at Thanksgiving. I like your matching outfits. I am really glad Luke didn't match too closely, with all those girls I was worried.
Love,
John