Friday, November 30, 2007

Birthday Party for Mak

by Madison

Today, Mommy, Luke, and I attended my friend, Mak's, third birthday. Mak (Makynna) is one of our neighbors. It was mainly a girl-only party since some of the daddies were at work or deployed, but Luke was allowed to come. He was awfully glad Mak's little brother, Case, who is turning one this week was there too.

Mak got an easel for her birthday, so it was a painting party. Her mom got all of us smocks to wear so our clothes didn't get paint on them. Kalea and Mak are painting, while I'm deciding whether I want to or not (I did decide to paint and had a BLAST).

Where's the cake?




Happy Birthday, Mak! Mak hates the "Happy Birthday" song, but luckily she didn't cry when we sang it.


Trouble in the neighborhood...this is my neighborhood crew: Ava, Mak, myself, and Kalea. We all go to the same preschool in town. Funny our tough Army daddies have sweet little girls like us.

The cake was really good, Christi! I think the pink cake was a great idea for a girl party!

Kalea wants to snuggle, but she doesn't seem to understand I take cake-eating very seriously (no joke). I finished every last drop of cake, and Mommy had to keep me from sticking my hands into the cake for seconds. I still love you, Kalea!

Happy Birthday, Mak! I'm so glad I've been able to come to all three of your birthday parties.

No comments: