Monday, December 03, 2007

Hanging out in the Crib

by Luke

I usually wake up really, really happy. Mommy loves to get me out of my crib because I smile, giggle, and pound my feet as soon as I see her. Now, Madison loves to get me up too, and as soon as she hears me over the monitor, she yells, "Lukie (yes, she calls me Lukie) is up!" and runs into the room to greet me. Mommy caught us being silly.

Calm and happy

Today, Madison decided to climb in with me. She doesn't need, scratch that, she won't take any help getting into my crib. She should be a pole-vaulter.

Ahh, the good old days when this used to be Madison's crib

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Madison, I use to think it was fun to climb into my brother's crib, too. Now he wants to come lay in my bed. I don't care to much for him being in there. Aunt Leslie has aptly named him "Bam Bam," as he usually destroys the place. Enjoy the time with your baby bro while he is incapable of trashing your room.
Love,
K.