Monday, December 17, 2007

Type A

personality, that is. I seem to have inherited Mommy's obsessions. Actually, Mommy thinks I'm even more type A than she is.

My current obsession involves my Little People. I love the Little People and have for a long time. Recently, I've started hauling all of the people into the living room (they usually live in my bedroom toy bin) and lining them up in rows on the loveseat. I can do this over and over, day in and day out. And, the rows of people are perfectly even and straight...even Mommy thinks this is worse than any obsession she'd have!

All lined up in three rows...their vehicles are lined up in the back. As an even added bonus, each Little People person has been named after family members and close friends. I can tell you exactly who everyone is (some of you probably wouldn't like the person you've been assigned). For a strange example, my neighbor Kalea is one of the Easter Bunny Little People??

No comments: