The Huffman side of the family
Mommy with Luke, Daddy with Madison, Uncle Harry, Aunt MerUncle Clay, Aunt Karen, Grandma, Grandpa with Lucy (Aunt Karen and Uncle Clay's lab)
Hanging out with the girls
Tasting the presents
Each year, the local fire department brings Santa around to all of the subdivisions. He happened to come by while we were there. Actually, Madison was at the park with Daddy and Grandpa, so she missed it.
I got a fire hat.
Must get my new corn popper
It's mine

This probably isn't for me, but I don't care.
Unwrapping my first Christmas present...Aunt Karen assisted

Playing with Aunt Karen
We were all a little worried by Aunt Karen's psycho expression. I am glad she likes me; otherwise, I might be worried.

My new boat
Sharing and doing it well
Wow, we'll love this.
This is what we got Grandma, and since Grandma and Grandpa live near the beach, this seemed perfect. It won the award for the largest present. It was challenging to wrap with its large box.
Oh wow! Santa brought me one of the three things I wanted: baby dolls!


Quality time with Aunt Mer
Madison's Little People obsession...she had to line them up on meAunt Mer and Uncle Harry-Mommy and Daddy said "thanks" for the Quacking Ducks game. They said we'll have to bring it to your house next time so you can hear the ducks quack all day. I love it!!!!!
On a sarcastic note, Mommy and Daddy would like to thank Fisher Price and all of the other toy companies for the awful packaging jobs they do to their toys. It's absolutely impossible to remove toys from their boxes due to the security measures taken by these companies. Do toy companies really think babies are going to steal parts of a toy? Mommy and Daddy resorted to wire cutters, and they still had difficulty getting the toys out.



No comments:
Post a Comment