Madison has her first t-ball game this morning. It's going on as we speak. I'm so bummed I can't go, but Alex spiked a 104 fever last night. Madison is SOOOOO excited about her game. Thankfully, we have some great friends here, and Madison rode to the game with our neighbors. Edward arrived home from his trip to Ft. Bragg right before dinner. We had dinner, and then he went to his ER shift from 7 PM-7AM. He's meeting Madison at the game. The Army kids play a few different teams at the Marine Base (45 min away in town). All of the games are there, so I'm very grateful my neighbors could take her. Thank goodness for mini-vans! Everyone here seems to have them, and they are great for hauling around a bunch of kids and all of their gear, haha.
Saturday, May 01, 2010
T-Ball
It has begun...our life as parents of kids who play sports.
Madison has her first t-ball game this morning. It's going on as we speak. I'm so bummed I can't go, but Alex spiked a 104 fever last night. Madison is SOOOOO excited about her game. Thankfully, we have some great friends here, and Madison rode to the game with our neighbors. Edward arrived home from his trip to Ft. Bragg right before dinner. We had dinner, and then he went to his ER shift from 7 PM-7AM. He's meeting Madison at the game. The Army kids play a few different teams at the Marine Base (45 min away in town). All of the games are there, so I'm very grateful my neighbors could take her. Thank goodness for mini-vans! Everyone here seems to have them, and they are great for hauling around a bunch of kids and all of their gear, haha.

Her entire uniform is size XS, and yes, it's still too big. Her pants still fall down even with the belt on (lucky girl for having no waist!). The tucked in shirt is all that is holding that uniform up right now!
Madison has her first t-ball game this morning. It's going on as we speak. I'm so bummed I can't go, but Alex spiked a 104 fever last night. Madison is SOOOOO excited about her game. Thankfully, we have some great friends here, and Madison rode to the game with our neighbors. Edward arrived home from his trip to Ft. Bragg right before dinner. We had dinner, and then he went to his ER shift from 7 PM-7AM. He's meeting Madison at the game. The Army kids play a few different teams at the Marine Base (45 min away in town). All of the games are there, so I'm very grateful my neighbors could take her. Thank goodness for mini-vans! Everyone here seems to have them, and they are great for hauling around a bunch of kids and all of their gear, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE the T-Ball uniform... she looks so cute! I can't believe how big those pants are on her! :-)
Be happy Luke isn't stamping, imagine ink all over your house! I live the block idea.
I hope that Alex is feeling better. Talk to you tomorrow!
Post a Comment