Saturday, May 05, 2007

My First Roadtrip!

by Luke


Daddy had to work a lot this week, including being on call two nights, so Mommy, Madison, and I packed up and went to Wilmington to visit Grandma and Grandpa. It was my first major outing, and I had a blast. I slept the two hour drive over and back, along with most of the time I was there! Mommy did capture me awake a few times during my visit.



Here I am...wide awake. For me, this is a rarity. I enjoy sleeping.




Awake again...I love my new outfit Grandma got me. My sister is obsessed with Elmo, so Grandma got me this outfit mainly for Madison's enjoyment. Plus, I was told I look really handsome in it.





Five minutes later...asleep.

Awake and chillin' on my dino pillow...

Five minutes later...asleep.

Yes, I'm a very laid back kid, which is about as opposite of my sister as I can be.

No comments: