
I was greeted at Grandma and Grandpa's house with a surprise. Mommy and Daddy bought me a playhouse for my birthday, but I got it a little early. Grandma and Grandpa found the playhouse on sale in Wilmington, so they picked it up for Mommy and Daddy. It is currently at their house and will be transported to my house in the next couple of weeks. What a great birthday present!!!!

Grandma and I are enjoying my playhouse. Each side has a different theme. The front is a schoolhouse. One side has a gas station (with a pump and pay phone); another side has a basketball net and soccer net; and the last side has a drive-through window and grocery store.
Hannah and I are taking a walk.
Grandpa and I are checking out the neighbor's house. I'm no dummy...I always remember a dog lives next door, and usually, looking for Zack is the first thing I do.

There's Zack! My bedroom window at Grandma and Grandpa's house looks at Zack's house, so I love looking for him even when I'm inside.

My other favorite friend while visiting..Callie, the cat. She was Mommy, Aunt Mer, and Uncle Clay's cat when they were growing up, so she's pretty old.

Hanging out with Grandma

Playing cook...I've got on my apron and chef's hat.



1 comment:
that looks like an awesome doll house, Madison!
** HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY **
:o)
Carin
Post a Comment