Monday, February 02, 2009

Climbing Ability

Up until the last couple of weeks, I'd been doing really well getting the nursery all situated and organized. I just haven't been in the mood to do much as of late, but Luke reminded me this week to enjoy it and enjoy watching my crazy little boy tear things apart.


I put the bouncy seat in the crib to keep Luke from climbing in it. Duh, I should have realized Luke would just climb up into the crib and then into the bouncy seat. I'm just waiting for him to break it. He's not exactly small. I also had the comforter draped over the side of the bed, in preparation of hanging it, but as you can see, Luke tossed it aside to climb into the crib. His climbing skills reminded me how glad I am he's in a twin bed!

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

Haha! That's awesome! Way to go Luke... your aunt Mer is proud. :-)