Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bread

My mother-in-law got me a breadmaker for Christmas (thanks, Jean Ann!). I've been collecting the ingredients for the maker, none of which are that hard to get, but with all of the snowbirds here, both the commissary and Frys have been out of things. Today, I got to make my first batch of bread. It was a lot of fun watching it cook and also fun to eat it.

Delicious! It was really tasty and nice and warm. This was the recipe for white bread, and it's really good.

3 comments:

Harry and Mer said...

Wow, white bread, that's really living outside the bread box! haha, get it? Outside the box, but I made it bread box! Oh, why isn't this week over? Talk to you soon, love you!

Anonymous said...

I apologize for my wife. She is a bit of a heel.

Tim said...

Looks wonderful - I'd love a slice with butter and honey:) Yum!