Monday, May 24, 2010

A New Location!

Well, if you didn't know it, it is possible to fill/max out a blog.  I've done so.  My blog is at 99% capacity, so we have created a new website.  This one has lasted three years, started on Luke's birthday, April 7,2007.  I was hoping the current blog would last us until we move, but that's a year away.

You can get to our new blog at:  http://stillkeepingupwiththejoneskids.blogspot.com/  Update your RSS Feeds, Google Readers, and Google Followers. 

This will be our third blog.  I've been blogging since Madison was a baby.  It's awesome to go back and check out pictures and adventures we have had.

We always wonder who follows our adventures, so drop us a note if you like.  Blogging is so important to us since we are so far from family and friends.  This current site will always be here, but it won't have any new updates.

Off to the new site...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna and Andrew have both hit that wall - thanks for giving everyone the new site! I love watching your kids grow!

Anonymous said...

(that last comment was from Andrew's Mom!)

tigerfan61 said...

I'm an old Clemson grad who stumbled across your blog within the past year or so, and have really enjoyed reading about your adventures! Thank you for sharing.