Monday, June 30, 2008

Fantasy Lake Water Park

by Madison and Luke

Saturday, we spent the day at Fantasy Lake Water Park, located right here in Fayetteville. We'd never been there before, but that's because Mommy and Daddy knew we weren't really into water parks...until now. We had a really nice day, relaxing some before our big move.

Fantasy Lake is a man-made lake with a beautiful white sandy beach.




Throughout the water are these different water slides and swings.



There is even a nice kids' area, a spot where we spent most of the day.


I was really tired, so I spent a lot of time in the swing.

I had a great time, too. Daddy and I had a lot of laughs.

Really tired, but enjoying my time with Mommy.

Snack break...a local radio station was on site, and they brought free pizza. They didn't just give us a slice of pizza, but they gave us two boxes!

Madison LOVED the zip line.

More food

A great day at the water park...if you live in Fayetteville, check it out. We really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

That looks like so much fun! Now you get to go to the beach with grandma and grandpa... lucky kids!