Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Madison's Birthday Party

Madison turned three on June 8, and with the trip to Yuma and getting ready to move, I'm just putting the pictures up. She had a really nice party with all of her little friends. While she's into Dora and Diego right now, she was obsessed with having a Disney Princess party. She and all of her friends enjoyed the princess party very much, despite the 105 temps with 93% humidity!
A big thanks to everyone for coming and helping out. It was a bit of a crazy day with Edward having to leave the party early to get to the airport (thanks Bryce for taking him), sending the kids home with my parents after the party (thanks Mom and Dad), and with me having to stay and clean up and catching a ride to Raleigh with Karen (thanks Mer, Harry, and Karen for helping me clean up and the ride). And, thanks Juli, for checking on the house and cats while were gone, and Marisol, for picking up a package on the doorstep. And, finally, thanks Jen for being my phone call of insanity, I mean sanity, as I had my crazy week in Yuma. :)
The Birthday Girl with her newly made crafty crown

Aunt Karen decided she wanted to hang out at the craft table. She had to party solo, as Uncle Clay had National Guard Drill.


Fun at the craft table

The Disney Princess Cake

Madison enjoyed her shopping cart, a gift from Grandma and Grandpa. They also brought her a large suitcase (hmmm, for an upcoming move??), and cash register.

Aunt Mer and her crazy princess hat

Grandma and the Birthday Girl

Grandpa and his little clone

Looking mischievous

Riding around in my new automobile with my buddy, Kalea

Our neighbor, Marisol, and Imani

I love the new car I got, and Kalea liked it too.

Friends Forever

The girls enjoyed the craft table.

I can't believe I'm at a princess party!

My buddy, Cassandra, arrived.

More fun at the craft table.

Juli enjoyed watching a friend's baby as she gets ready for another one herself.

Russell enjoyed our truck collection.

Mak and her mom had fun making princess crowns.

...and Luke and Grandpa enjoyed eating.

More pictures to come...it was taking forever to upload them.

No comments: