Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Birthday Photos

After fun in the sun and then lunch, we had to have cake and presents.


I'm very excited about my birthday cake. I helped to pick it out at the store when Mommy ordered it.


I wish people could sing the "Happy Birthday" song faster so we could eat the cake.


Getting ready to blow out the candle



I got it!


Kalea and Mak are waiting for their cake and princess...there were four princesses on the cake. I picked one, along with Kalea, Mak, and Cassandra. We each ate with one on our plate during dessert.


Nolan enjoyed making a crown. He asked his daddy if he could make one. This picture will live on forever. Mommy and Daddy said it might make an appearance in 20+ years or so when Nolan goes to get married.

My new fake smile

Russell is being so patient waiting for his cake.


The girls enjoying the party


I had a great time.


Onto presents...thanks everyone for the great birthday presents. Mommy and Daddy got me my new Barbie Jeep that I love. Luke got me a Diego doll. Then, I got some other great presents from family and friends.

Kalea wanted to help me open the presents she brought.

She got me a princess outfit, princess shoes, and a princess bag...wow, how perfect since we got her Ariel stuff for her upcoming birthday! Don't worry, she already got her gift because we'll be moving the day of her party.

The sisters, Julianne with big sister, Cassandra...oh, and yes, I have this dress too. I've told you before that Mommy and Jen (Julianne and Cassandra's mom) shop together!

Yea, a baby doll!!! Mommy was getting a little worried because the one thing I kept asking for as far as a birthday present was a new baby, and she didn't get me one. I got this doll from Aunt Karen and Uncle Clay. I also got a Cabbage Patch kid from Cassandra and Julianne. I named this doll Kate and love her very much...Mommy said it was a much better name than the one I came up with for the dog Daddy one for me at the fair (Mr. Punk Eyes). The Cabbage Patch kid came with its own name, Ashanti Janelle, which we've decided to call her Janelle. She's "interesting" with quite the outfit (we all got a good laugh)...will have to post a picture of her soon :)

Loving my baby, Kate

While I don't have a picture, I do need to mention that I really enjoy my dog, Aunt Mer and Uncle Harry. He "barks" whenever I go to bed and get up. Luke likes him too. Mack and Kait-the scooter rocks! I took it to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the week and enjoyed using it there. It looks like it might be traveling in the car with us when we move because it's nice and small!

No comments: