Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School, Sort of

Preschool here is year-round, which is really nice with the extreme heat in the summer. Because of that, the kids don't really have an official "back to school" date. I guess this week is as close as it gets, as Madison was moved into a new four-year-old preschool/Pre-K class. I cant' believe next summer at this time, we'll be getting ready to send her to kindergarten! So, I decided to document their school year with a couple of new photos.
Madison is sporting her new haircut (I cut it on Saturday). She's also doing really well writing all of her letters, which to start, was a little tricky due to neither Edward nor I being left-handed, nor none of her teachers. She's a pro now!




Luke, appropriately playing with a school bus :) Ironically, here, though, we all walk to school. Well, we drive right now due to it being over 100 degrees!



You'd think Alex was ready for back to school...he's sporting new clothing (3-6 month size!) and his first shoes...no school for him, yet :)

2 comments:

Harry and Mer said...

They are getting so big!!! We can't wait to see you all on Thursday. :-)

Tim said...

They all look so cute:) Happy 'back to school'!!! We miss you!