Thursday, August 27, 2009

Only in the U.S....

...would you get your Gymbucks redemption paperwork in Spanish.

One of my favorite stores is Gymboree. At different times during the year, they offer "Gymbucks" if you spend a certain amount of money. Like free money or Kohls cash, these are to be redeemed at a later date. I was looking at my receipt from our mall trip to check and see when the redemption period was. When I started reading, or tried to start reading, my Gymbuck, I couldn't. The whole thing is in SPANISH. Seriously!!! I know I was less than a mile from the border, but I DID go to a mall in the United States. Unbelievable. Heather's Gymbucks were the same too.

Oh, and just so you know, the redemption period is el octubre 1 y el 11 de 2009.

1 comment:

Sara said...

And maybe Spain, Mexico, Brazil, etc ;) (if Gymboree is trying to dominate the world that is, LOL!)