Monday, September 24, 2007

Little Dude Update

by Luke

I had to go to the doctor the other day because I've had a little rash on my face and neck. I'm fine, but while there, I had to weigh in. Current stats at 5 and 1/2 months:

18 lbs. 10 oz.
26.5 inches long

Madison was 30.3 lbs.

Also, I started sitting up on my own today. I've been working really hard on that. I spent most of the weekend Army crawling around the house. I like to crawl backwards, and while I'm not that good yet, I'll be crawling like a champ soon.

In other local news, our Smithfield BBQ Restaurant burned down last night. What a bummer! I've personally never eaten there because I only eat baby food, but from what everyone has told me, it's really yummy. The closest one is now in Southern Pines, about 30 min away. Too bad because the one by our house was 10 min away. We figure by the time they rebuild, we'll be getting ready to move. So, sorry to our visitors-Smithfield is always a request when we have guests because it's that yummy.

No comments: