We just got back for a few days at the Outer Banks. We had such a great time with Mommy and Daddy; it was so nice to spend time as a family. We even had a tropical storm that had the potential to run us out early, but it didn't. Here are the first of our pictures from our vacation.
Pictures from Day 1 and 2 (Thursday and Friday):
We arrived at our hotel Thursday afternoon. We stayed in Kill Devil Hills with a nice oceanfront room. Mommy and Daddy have learned from traveling with us to get a balcony so they can sit outside while we try to go to sleep at night. Our first order of business was a trip to the beach (we had to go before we had dinner!).
After 100+ temps at home, it was nice to have 85-90 degree beach weather. I had so much fun building castles with Daddy!

Yup, I had fun too. This is my idea of a restful vacation.

Smashing the castles was even more fun!
I even got Daddy to rebuild every time.


Friday morning, we hit the beach nice and early. I love my new bucket.
Yup, this is better than the ocean...just fill it up with water, and it's not scary.

My sand pit was pretty cool too. My doll loved it too.

Daddy spent a lot of the day bringing water to my sand pit.

Yup, chillin' again in my stroller. I just woke up from a nap.

When Daddy got tired of bringing me water, Mommy relieved him.
More pictures to come!



1 comment:
the beach looks like the footbridge; but hopefully the ocean was warmer than Maine! Glad you were able to enjoy a beach vacation together.
Carin
Post a Comment