by Luke
I turned nine months old today. I've changed a lot in the last few weeks.
I turned nine months old today. I've changed a lot in the last few weeks.
Current Stats:
Weight-Not sure; I haven't been weighed, but I'm wearing 12 and 18 month clothing and size four shoes (yes, I have a huge foot)
Teeth-SIX!!!! I have two on the bottom and four on the top.
Current activites-Standing, walking with my walker, crawling everywhere
Favorite foods-Gerber meat sticks (everyone else thinks they are disgusting), graham crackers, crackers, puffs, wagon wheels, peas-Madison and I love to eat these together.
Here we are at nine months (the mark on my forehead is a bruise from falling down-I do that a lot these days).
Madison wanted to join in on the picture too. Luke, nine months, and Madison, two-and-a-half
I'm standing really well now.
Grandma was here the other day when we took my picture. We always have fun with our grandparents.
I love my music station. Thanks for my Christmas present, Jenn.
Mommy almost never gets in on pictures with us.
We've started our own band.



No comments:
Post a Comment