I absolutely love going to school. School has been out the last three weeks for the holidays, and I've been asking Mommy constantly when I could go back to school. Today, the spring semester started.
I'm two-and-a-half years old, and anyone who has met me can say I definitely have my own opinions. I'm very stubborn and a natural leader. No one messes with me; I can hold my own (and try to battle it out with Mommy and Daddy on a daily basis). Independent does not begin to describe me. On the other hand, I'm very sweet and loving; I've never had a jealous bone in my body in regards to my awesome baby brother. I like to help (sometimes too much) and please my parents, and I have a laugh that will make anyone smile. Cooking has become one of my new favorite activites.
I love to learn and try new things. I appear to be very athletic, no surprise to my athletic parents. Soccer appears to be a sport of choice, along with cross country/track, as I wish to "run" on our stroller walks, nowadays. I'll climb anything and am very much of a daredevil. Amazingly, I haven't hurt myself too badly-only two trips to the ER so far.
My favorite foods are a tie between ice cream, cake, and candy. I'd eat that stuff all day if I could. I have a love of steak too. I really like fruits and vegetables while many toddlers hate them. Peas and corn are my favorites, along with oranges and apples. I'm a big dairy fan and enjoy yogurt, cheese, and a lot of milk on a daily basis.
Currently, I weight 32 lbs. I'm 34 inches tall and have shoulder-length sandy blonde hair. If my hair stays like this, I'll never need highlights. People say I look like a miniature Mommy, and she's never colored her hair, so maybe I won't have to either! I wear a size 8.5 or 9 shoe, 3T top, and 2T bottom. I have a very long torso and no backside-Mommy says she's jealous of that. 2T pants will often fall right off me because I have no waist. Belts are still too big for me. I do really well wearing one-piece outfits or yoga type pants because they fit my frame better.
So, for those of you who haven't met me or don't know me that well, that's who I am.



No comments:
Post a Comment