Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sick

by Madison and Luke

That's right. We've been sick all week. On top of that, Madison has had the worst bloody nose ever, and it seems to have finally stopped. It's been a long week. We haven't left the house at all, and it looks like we'll be in most of the weekend too.

When you are feeling sick, there's nothing better than a warm bath.


Feeling a little better for the moment


This is my newest thing...when Madison gets in trouble and is sent to her room, I feel badly for her, so I crawl over and sit outside her door. Even when Mommy moves me back into the living room, I crawl right back. I hate it when my sister gets in trouble, even if it's for being mean to me.

Not feeling so great again, but still trying to be a help to Mommy. Madison and I have worn her out this week, so I'm trying to help by unloading the dishwasher. Don't ask me what's up with my diaper. I'm wearing a onesie shirt, but I like to pull my diaper out of the shirt area.

I posted earlier that I hate my gated community. I'm trying to find a way to squeeze through.

Now onto Madison, who has been the sicker of the two of us...

When I've been feeling somewhat okay, I've spent a lot of time with my dollhouse. Mommy and Daddy have been telling me a lot about moving. So, I've been practicing with my dollhouse and trucks. Mommy's looking for a moving truck toy for me to load up, but for now, I'm using the Little People schoolbus to haul my things.

Playing dress-up with a random assortment of items such as Luke's bibs and my backpack

I am also taking my baby on a "walk" through the house

Tomorrow, I have to see the doctor, Daddy's boss, because Daddy said my ear is infected...second time ever for that. I guess I'll be getting some antibiotics.

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

Feel better soon guys! We love you!