Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Doll Clothes

It's been hard finding clothing to fit Alex. Thanks to some family and friends who have sent us some preemie clothing. It has been much appreciated, and I've been glad to have things that sort-of fit Alex. He's been eating well and is in the middle of a growth spurt (eating a ton every hour and a half to two hours), so hopefully soon he'll make his way into newborn clothing...that is still huge on him!

My mom joked the preemie stuff looked lik doll clothing. Mom, the stuff fits...see the outfit you sent...

2 comments:

Karen said...

You'll have to watch him around me. I just may take him home with me when we come out to visit. :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations to you all. Just got done reading your saga... sounds like you had a time of it! I'm so glad everyone is healthy and safe now.

My due date is next Thursday.