His stats:
Weight-12 lbs. 11 oz!!!! (75th percentile)
Height-25 inches (95th percentile)
Head-16.5 cm (90th percentile)
Holy cow, I think he's made up for his growth restriction!!!
His stats are almost identical to Luke's stats at two months. Luke was two ounces heavier, but Alex is two full inches longer. Both have heads at the 90th percentile (shocking, I know!!!!).
All of a sudden, Alex is almost out of his 0-3 clothing. He's been eating a lot and packing it on.
Alex has a great personality. He's the most laid back baby we've had. He is very content just sitting in a bouncy or swing. He dislikes tummy time, but he's getting better with it. He loves his cradle swing and the vibration feel on his bouncy seat. Alex is a trooper in his carseat and loves to sleep in it. He did really well at the hotel this past weekend. Alex rarely cries, and he's sleeping between 6-7 hours at night right now. Sadly, that stretch is from like 9-3 or 9-4, so I'm still up in the middle of the night. I'm sure that will increase as he gets a little older. The great thing when he wakes up is he has his bottle and goes right back to sleep...no pacing the hall, etc!
One Month
****************************
Two Months



No comments:
Post a Comment