Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Growing

Madison and Luke had their well-kid checkups today, and Alex got weighed.

Madison at four years old:
80th percentile for height at 41 inches
75th percentile for weight at 37 pounds

Five shots (ouch!)...that wasn't fun

Luke at 27 months:
65th percentile for height at 36 inches
75th percentile for weight at 31.4 pounds
90th percentile for head (SHOCKER, I know!) :)

1 shot

Alex-just a weight check-at one month
9 lbs. 3 oz!!!!! 45th percentile (way up from his 5th percentile at two weeks old)


Oh, and they say you can tell if a baby was truly growth restricted in the womb if they really pack on the weight after birth. I think almost four pounds in a month would classify as packing it on...definitely growth restricted in my book!


I like their doctor and his new clinic a lot :)

2 comments:

Tim said...

Luke is catching up with his sister:) So glad Alex is thriving - wish I could hold him:)

Harry and Mer said...

I put on 4 pounds in one week on vacation... was I growth restricted before? ;-) Glad everybody is doing well!