Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day (a day late)





Okay, so it's a few hours late, but I got stuck cleaning up a big mess Luke made last night. Our Valentine's Day was a little rocky. We had a decent morning with church and lunch at Chilis. Edward, then left for work in the ER, where he worked until midnight. The kids kind of went downhill after that. Naptime seemed like the normal choice, but the boys weren't having it. They both crashed, but refused to nap. It was a long afternoon. Madison, my baker, helped me make a few things, which did keep Luke occuppied too. Anyways, it just ended with Luke's mess, but it's a new day now. Hope eveyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!
Oh, and I'm making one more "red" dessert today...I'm making a red velvet cake for Bible Study. The cupcakes are the kids' snacks for Bible Study, and the adults are going to eat the cake. The cookies...well, those were for fun.

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

I wish I was at your house right now... we have no cupcakes or cookies. :-( Looks like delicious fun (and your flowers are beautiful!) Happy Belated Valentine's Day!