Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Matching

Edward isn't a fan of the kids wearing matching things. I don't want them to match everyday, but I do enjoy seeing them in matching things sometimes. Madison is obsessed with things matching too. Tonight as I was giving the boys a bath, I asked Madison to pick out their pajamas. She came back with a matching set. Since Edward is at work on the dropzone tonight, it shouldn't bother him :) And, the boys seemed to like it. Even Alex somehow seemed to notice that Luke had on the same thing he did.



I had the 18 month clothing box out to move some into Alex's drawers, and the box made a perfect seat for Luke.


Luke can't wait for Alex to get bigger so they can play together.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute!

Clay is the opposite of Edward then...he can't wait to wear a matching sweater/shirt with Weston. :)