Friday, June 08, 2007

Luke-Two Months Old!

by Luke

I turned two months old yesterday. Normally, I would have posted my picture yesterday, but I had my well-baby exam, which meant I had shots! Yuck! Thankfully, Tylenol kept me pretty calm (and sleepy) all day.


My current favorite food-Nestle Good Start Soy Formula (yes, I had to go with a soy...I couldn't handle the regular stuff in any brand)


Hobbies-sleeping, workouts in my gym, stroller rides, smiling, looking at Madison


Current Stats-12 lbs. 13 oz. (yup, I'm really growing), 23.5 inches tall, both placing me just above the 50th percentile, which is exactly the same percentile as Madison has always been

Luke and Carter- 2 months old!



Smiling and slouching





Madison let me borrow her medical kit...maybe a career as a doctor like Daddy???

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big sister today! Oh, and Happy Anniversary, Aunt Mer and Uncle Harry-your anniversary is easy to remember since you share the day with Madison.

No comments: