Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alex on the Move

Alex is getting more and more mobile each day. He is so fun to watch. It amazes me my baby is growing bigger each day. Here is "A Day in the Life of Alex..." from yesterday.

On the move in the morning







"Pick up this arm and move it forward."

Read for push-ups...he loves to get into the upright push-up position. I caught him in mid-rise here.

Going from a crawling to a sitting position

By the evening...he was worn out. I put him in his highchair to feed him dinner. I was getting his food ready, and when I turned around he was asleep. Edward was working on the dropzone, and Madison and Luke were playing, so it was really sweet how he just fell asleep right there. I quickly moved Madison and Luke to the back of the house for bathtime as to not wake up Alex. At one point, he put his face onto his tray, and when he woke up, he had a pretty good tray mark on his head.


Snow White on the scene to check out the sleeping baby

Then, this morning...back at it. He is on his knees staring at the "baby in the mirror."


He loves to crawl into and under things...


Silly baby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pics of Alex - he looks like one busy little boy! Sherry (Andrew's Mom)

Unknown said...

Hey Martha! I love the picture of him passed out in his high chair. I hope you guys are doing well and I miss you guys.

Clay