Well, the kids were extremely excited for Christmas to arrive. As you can see, it was a good morning.

Luke's "big truck" arrived as an ambulance and a police car.

Madison was delighted to receive a new apron, along with a doll apron for Hannah.

Wes was more interested in breakfast.

Luke received a very cool helicopter to "fly out" his ambulance victims from the police car chase :) He kept talking about how Daddy flies on helicopters with his sick guys...which he does. If Edward has to life flight a guy out, he gets to ride along to Phoenix. Sadly, he's done it a few times.

Dad loves bird feeders, so I found this awesome mobile home bird feeder. It was a big hit.



I don't know if it was Meredith or Karen who found these for Clay and Harry...awesome and definitely not classy :)


We have a picture of Luke doing this same thing as a baby. Silly boys.


Great outfit, Wes. I wonder which aunt of yours bought you that??

Alex had enough of gifts and followed Wes's lead with breakfast. Tough duty for Grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment