Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A Visitor from the West

I have a lot of blogging to do. We've had a busy month with traveling for 19 days. Prior to our trip, Edward spent a week in Tampa at a medical conference. The kids and I stayed here, and my friend Carin was able to come and visit for a couple of days. Carin and I have been friends since age 10, and she lives in Southern California. With no kids of her own, I think she enjoyed her time with the crew.
Carin had never made a gingerbread house before, so we decided to teach her (not that our skills are great!).






We learned from last year to put wax paper down EVERYWHERE. The frosting is pretty sticky, and this way, it's an easy cleanup.

Hard at work


Alex was chilling in his bouncy...Luke was taking a nap.

Working...Madison covered in frosting. She loved it!


Our completed gingerbread house! We actually did a great job on it!

No comments: