First of all, I would like to thank Aunt Mer for the cold she brought everyone at Grandma and Grandpa's house...it was my first one, so I'll be able to remember from whom I got it...
Anyways, while the adults have been able to shake the cold pretty well (yes, adults because EVERYONE got it!), Madison and I just can't seem to get rid of it. I've had it the worst, and it's affected my sleep. Anyone who knows me knows that's something NOT to mess with. I LOVE my sleep.
During the last couple of days, I haven't been myself at all. I haven't slept much during the day, maybe in 20 minute spurts here and there. I'm so stuffed up, I wake myself up. Anyways, yesterday I was just resting on Mommy and Daddy's bed when Madison (who was still sick herself) decided to read to me. I guess she felt bad because she kept saying, "Baby sick." Yeah, she knows my name, but she likes calling me Baby...I take it as a compliment because she calls her dolls Baby, and she LOVES them.
Here we are "reading" together...

Oh, I really don't feel good, but thanks Madison for trying to cheer me up.
Madison loves her Cat book. Grandmama a.k.a. Nana (Madison has started calling her Nana on her own) brought her this book last time she came to visit. The thing is about to fall apart because Madison lugs it everywhere.

Wow, that was a good book. If only Tiger could have sat with us and read it, but maybe next time.
Don't worry, Aunt Mer, I still love you despite bringing us the cold. Next time though, just wear one of those sterilization suits so we can't catch whatever you have!



3 comments:
awww... get well soon Mad & Luke. you know what i always think cures a cold: ICE CREAM!!
feel better soon!
xoxo
Carin
we hate you guys are sick, but you look cute on the bed together. it's been a long while since I've had time to enjoy blog viewing so I had to catch up on this month...looks like y'all are having a BLAST this summer!!!
love,
Brandy
Haven't checked your blog in a while... gosh, Luke has gotten big! With both Joel and Samuel, I felt like at about 3 months things really started to be good again. Hope everyone is well at your house by now!
Post a Comment