
I really like my Bumbo chair. Madison didn't have one of these when she was a baby, so I can say this is all mine!
I've gotten pretty good at making faces. Mommy and Daddy think I'm being a little too dramatic here.
More drama...

Mommy introduced me to the exersaucer. It rocks! Madison loved this thing when she was a baby and apparently still does.

Enjoying a quiet minute in the saucer without Madison around.

One of the best things about this new apparatus is that I get to stand up, so to speak.

Madison wanted to show off that she can stand up with no problem. Ha ha for her though, because she can't get out without Mommy's help! That drives her crazy!

The doorway jumper is also a lot of fun, except when Madison tries to make it a swing for me. This toy is rarely used while Madison is awake (a.k.a. most of the day), but on rare days she does take a nap or when Mommy feels like battling it out with Madison, I get to jump, not swing in it.



No comments:
Post a Comment