Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just Another Summer Day

by Madison

While it was a hot summer day, the weather was much nicer than it has been lately. Today we had almost no humidity! It was 95 degrees, so it was warm, but it actually felt nice outside. To take advantage of the great weather, we spent the day outside.

My neighbor and very good friend, Kalea, is in New York for the summer with her mommy and sister. Before she left, she told me I could borrow her big pool for the summer since she wouldn't be using it. It's a really big pool, and I love it! Mommy and Daddy set it up for me today. Daddy was actually home because he just got done working two weeks of nights, so he's back to his "normal" 14 hour day schedule.

Thanks for the pool, Laya (as I call her). It is going to be fun using it, but I wish you were here to play in it with me. Mommy told me that you got into my preschool class-yea!!!!



Ahhh, how refreshing!


No comments: