Friday, July 06, 2007

Playing and Just Being Busy

by Madison and Luke
The last couple of weeks have just been really busy. We've been to Grandma and Grandpa's twice, and they've been here once, all for different reasons. Here are just a few pictures to keep you updated:


Madison has still been tormenting Luke...


Luke's Bumbo chair has become a hit with Madison. Maybe if she wears it all the time, she won't hurt herself anymore.
Luke has been getting bigger and bigger. He loves to smile at people.
Last week...
Last Friday, Daddy and Mommy were in charge of much of the residency graduation. Daddy has one more year until he finishes residency. It was a fun day, but it was also a little sad since we had to say good-bye to friends who are moving. I really enjoyed the picnic, especially the cake with red frosting!


Luke had an admirer...this is his friend, Sarah. Her daddy actually delivered Luke! Sarah's mom and Mommy are good friends.



Daddy and Mommy had to get all dressed up for the graduation dinner. They can't believe that Daddy is the one who will be graduating from residency next year!

Daddy and Mommy....finally relaxing after all of the organization and planning. Their hard work is finally done! The dinner was pretty nice from what they said. The catering wasn't as good as last year, even though it was the same catering group. Grandpa and Grandma came to watch us so that Mommy and Daddy could attend the dinner. They also watched our pal, Nolan, since his parents had to be at the dinner too. No pictures came from our fun evening, but that's because we don't want to leave any evidence of what we did...

Grandmama (or Nana as I've started calling her) sent me some money for my birthday to buy a picnic table for outside. I finally got it! I love eating my meals here!

Mommy's roommate, Jenn, got me this crib for my birthday. Now, I'm a big girl and don't need a crib. This one is for my babies. I love it!

No comments: