Monday, July 30, 2007

Cousins

by Madison and Luke

We don't get to see our two cousins, Mackenzie and Kaitlann, very often, but last week, we were able to meet up with them for lunch as they drove through North Carolina on their way home to Georgia. We had a great time, but we all missed Daddy who had to work.

I'm patiently waiting for dinner to come.





I'm ready to pray for my food, while Mackenzie doesn't want to smile for the camera.


Food finally!



I think Kaitlann and Aunt Erika were both ready to get home.

Even though I'm not smiling, I really enjoyed seeing my cousins, aunt, and uncle.



Man, being the only boy is hard. Everyone always wants to touch me...gross, girls!

Mackenzie was definitely glad to see "Baby Luke"

Kaitlann might not be visible, but her hand is on Luke. We're so glad we got to see you at Cracker Barrel, Mack and Kait!

No comments: