Sunday, July 08, 2007

Three Months Old!

by Luke

I turned three months old on Saturday. Carter and I posed for a few pictures:

Silly Mommy! I can't believe you are taking our picture! As you can see, I've really started smiling a lot. I'm a very happy baby.


Ok, ok, we'll try to be serious...

Carter and Luke-three months old!

Weight-around 14 pounds

Favorite food-Nestle Good Start Soy Formula (although, Mommy says I get to start something new and exciting at the end of my third month)

Favorite Things to Do-Sleep, play in my gym, jump in my doorway jumper, cuddle with a nice warm blanket (yes, even in the middle of the summer)

States I've visited since last month-South Carolina

Sleep patterns-Three naps a day; I get up in the morning around 6:30. I have a bottle, play, and then usually go back to sleep around 8:00. I sleep until 11:00 or so, sometimes later. I have another bottle, play, and then take an afternoon nap around 1:30. I get up from that around 3:30, have a bottle, play, and then take a third nap around 5:30. I only sleep for 30-45 minutes at this nap, and then I'm up for another bottle and to play until 8:30. At 8:30, I have a final bottle and then go to sleep until I get up at 6:30 the next morning...Mommy says I'm a good boy!

No comments: