Monday, March 09, 2009

Rattlers...ahh!!!!!

Here's why I should never have to put the trash out again. Monday and Thursday are trash days, and this was under our can! I HATE snakes. It's a baby, and I tried to convice Edward it's mom can't be far.









Note, he likes snakes, so he's the crazy one measuring it and such. I can barely stand to put the pictures on here.



6 comments:

Jason Jones said...

that so totally rocks! let me know if you find the mama, because you're right, she has to be close by...

Michelle said...

Your hubby is not the only one who likes snakes and does crazy stuff. I'm with you, yikes!

Sarah said...

Did Edward kill it or was it already dead when you found it? Ugh, it just grosses me out to look at it.

Brandi said...

I don't think I'd be putting out the trash or even going outside if I saw that thing. Snakes completely freak me out.

Bran said...

I'm with you girl...I'll probably have nightmares just cause I saw your post!

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

You've finally been blessed by the desert SW- it's about time! That young'n should be skinned and hanging on Luke's wall, don't you think :) Jason