Monday, March 02, 2009

Tool Time

by Luke

Daddy was home from work this morning because it is night week. During night week, he goes in at 1 PM and works until 1 or 2 AM or so. The guys have to jump at night for a week during each class, and like any other time, if they are jumping, he's on the drop zone to make sure no one gets hurt.

Anyways, since my guy pal was home this morning, we worked on a couple of projects for Mommy while Madison was at school. One was hanging letters in the nursery. This is really the first Mommy has worked in the nursery, so we were glad to help out.

The drill is one of my favorite tools. Even Tiger came in to check out our progress.

Man, this thing is awesome.

I think Daddy needs some help.

I felt, since we were working with power tools, I needed to wear my safety goggles.

"Helping" Daddy

Waiting to hand him the next piece...

"Ohh," I dropped one behind the crib.

Then, I tried to break the bouncy seat toy bar.

I did enjoy that Mommy had raised up the crib, so I could hang all over it. Too bad it was never like this (well, not that I remember) when I was living in it.

Alexander's finished letters...yeah, the wall looks kind of boring, but with our house being new military base housing, we're not allowed to paint.

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

Those goggles are so cute! The letters look good, too.