BABY ALEX IS HERE!! God is so good!
No more pregnancy, Praise the Lord. This is Daddy's 1st post on a blog, so bear with him. Baby Alex came out of Mommy's tummy today at 11:45 pacific time. He is a little guy with lots less hair than Luke and I. He only weighed 5 # 8oz, but he is healthy and already eating well. He is a little larger than my doll at 18.5 inches long. He came up looking up as well, the boys in this family just dont understand that you are suppossed to look down when you come into the world. Mommy pushed him out in 3 pushes and daddy caught him, just like he delivered me when I was born. Mommy is still at the hospital tonight and I get to go with daddy to see Alex in the am. Take care all, thanks for the prayers, and I know that mommy will post pictures tomorrow evening.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats Jones Family!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations, guys! We're totally excited for you. Nice post, daddy! We'll be praying for transition for all. Praise the Lord for healthy delivery and that all is well. We rejoice with you guys!
We are so happy for you! Way to go, Martha and Alex!
So glad he is here safe finally! Can't wait for the pictures.
Lori
Post a Comment