My wonderful friends threw me a really nice baby shower yesterday afternoon at the post chapel (our MOPS headquarters). We had so much fun just eating and talking with each other. I'm so very thankful and blessed to have such nice friends here. Thank you all for the shower, as I know it was a group effort, but Sara, I also know you organized most of it. With my love of Mexican food, we had a very cool taco bar and some Mexican desserts, all very yummy!
Here I am with my loot...one of our friends is the "resident diaper cake" maker. She made a really cute diaper cake, toward the left side of the picture. On it is a cute frog, Clemson colors, and Jones along the bottom.
This gift was wanted by many...it's a bathtub scooper to scoop up all of the toys. It's a turtle that hangs on the wall.
My friends
Here, I'm (36 weeks now!) in line for food with Elizabeth...she's due Sept. 11 with her third too, also a boy. We're hoping to swap kids for the days/nights when we each go into labor to make things nice and easy.
My friends Stephanie and Sarah were able to come from church. While not YPG residents, they fit in really well, and I'm so glad to have some friends like them at church.



3 comments:
Great pictures... thanks for posting them since I had to miss your shower. You look fantastic! Now Alex needs to be a good baby and stop making his mom suffer through the heat! :-)
You look great! I know what you mean about Army friends. I miss mine dearly. I think the more remote you are (e.g. Fort Drum), the closer you get.
Wish I could have been there! Miss you!
Post a Comment