Her comment after the movie, "It wasn't nice when Snow White was killed."
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Snow White Show Opener
If you are like me with a "princess" on your hands, you are probably well-aware that Snow White was released on Tuesday. My friend, Heather, and I were at Toys R Us Tuesday evening to get our copies...by the way, if you don't know, there's a$10 off coupon at www.snowwhiteoffer.com for the movie. Anyways, Madison was SLIGHTLY excited to watch Snow White. She'd never seen it. So, yesterday afternoon, after preschool, she got to watch it. Here she is, all ready:
All set...and believe me...I didn't prompt her to do any of this. This is what it's like whenever she watches a movie. She's ready in her Snow White dress that is too small (so I need to find her a new one so this can be given to Heather's daughter Kate). For those of you who remember, this is the same dress Madison refused to wear (and threw a major fit) when she was two for Halloween. Now, it's a favorite. Besides, dress she has matching shoes (thanks, Mer), and a mini Snow White figurine there.
Her comment after the movie, "It wasn't nice when Snow White was killed."
Her comment after the movie, "It wasn't nice when Snow White was killed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh no! I think that's the same SW doll that comes with the dwarfs... it's Ariel all over again. Do I need to take it back and get something else? Just let me know. :-)
Post a Comment