We may live on a really small post in the middle of nowhere, but we do have a nice bowling alley. Edward worked in the ER today (noon until midnight), and Heather's husband is out of town, so we met up at the bowling alley for bowling and pizza. The kids had a blast.

Luke was the champion bowler beating Madison and Kate. Okay, this dinosaur thing along with bumpers helps out too!

Here's Madison using the dinosaur thing for the kids. She used it about half the time and "threw" it herself the other half. All in all, she did well, only losing to Luke by a few pins. Heather and I decided as the weather heats up, we'll do this a lot more often. Alex really enjoyed watching the kids from the comfort of his stroller. He found bowling to be really funny.
1 comment:
Next time I visit, I definitely want to go bowling! Looks like fun. They'll be recruited for a league in no time... Luke as the big lebowski??? :)
xoxo
Carin
Post a Comment