It's the BIGGEST and BEST SALE Yuma Proving Ground has seen :)
All items are free and going to good causes...
I'm getting rid of all the baby clothing. I already got rid of most of the girl stuff after we found out Alex was a boy. Now, I have good reasons to get rid of the rest of the girl stuff and all of the boy stuff. My sister-in-law, Erika, is having a boy in August, and my sister, Meredith, is having a girl in September. And, another other sister-in-law, Karen, has a six month old boy too, so everything is going, going, GONE!
Meredith, Karen, and little Weston are coming for a visit next week. I figure we'll do a YPG Shopping Day in my living room while they are here. Whatever is left will go! And, I'm getting a box ready to send to Georgia for Erika.
Ahh, it's the end of an era, the infant clothing era. It's hard to believe that five-and-a-half pound Alex is huge and now wearing 18 month clothing, when he's not even a year old.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment