It's almost College Football Season, which means it's time for ESPN's College Pick'em. Many of our family members play each year. It's fun and easy; each week you login, select your picks from the week's games, and then, you see how you compare with the rest of the group. Edward and I started playing it about five years ago, and we've gotten our family into it the last few years. I've beaten him every year except last year, and after review, the only thing that changed last year is that I added Luke to my team. So, I'm convinced adding a male to my team isn't a good idea, and it breaks my winning spree. This year, we decided to divide the kids for the game selection, so I'm now playing with Madison. She's happy because "the girls are together" as she likes to say when we go on family outings...the girls hold hands, and the boys hold hands. And, in the spirit of coming up with my login name revolving around the Clemson Tigers, I have decided to be "Desert Tiger and Girl Cub." Note that Edward did not include Luke in his login of "Free Fall Tiger," but he swears Luke is playing with him...we'll see.
If you'd like to play, we are open to any friends and family playing...just let me know, and we'll get you into our group.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment