My newest obsession is doing complex puzzles. Mommy bought me two 24-piece puzzles, and I had each of them put together in under ten minutes. She upgraded to 64-piece puzzles, which are a little challenging, but I still manage to put them together in about 20 minutes. I refuse help, so this is all on my own. I LOVE puzzles. In fact, with the weather being so hot, I spend most of the afternoon sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen doing my puzzles. It's nice because Mommy works in the kitchen a lot, so I can talk to her and do my puzzles.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Puzzles
by Madison
My newest obsession is doing complex puzzles. Mommy bought me two 24-piece puzzles, and I had each of them put together in under ten minutes. She upgraded to 64-piece puzzles, which are a little challenging, but I still manage to put them together in about 20 minutes. I refuse help, so this is all on my own. I LOVE puzzles. In fact, with the weather being so hot, I spend most of the afternoon sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen doing my puzzles. It's nice because Mommy works in the kitchen a lot, so I can talk to her and do my puzzles.
Caught with a grape in my mouth...another good reason to sit in the kitchen! My two 24-piece puzzles are a Little Mermaid puzzle and a Cars puzzle. The two 64-piece puzzles I've been doing are Strawberry Shortcake and a Mickey Mouse. I might upgrade to a 100 piece puzzle in a couple of months!
My newest obsession is doing complex puzzles. Mommy bought me two 24-piece puzzles, and I had each of them put together in under ten minutes. She upgraded to 64-piece puzzles, which are a little challenging, but I still manage to put them together in about 20 minutes. I refuse help, so this is all on my own. I LOVE puzzles. In fact, with the weather being so hot, I spend most of the afternoon sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen doing my puzzles. It's nice because Mommy works in the kitchen a lot, so I can talk to her and do my puzzles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great job Madison!
Post a Comment